AEE Solar Bakersfield Roadshow
March 27 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
March 27, 2018
8 am – 4 pm
Join SnapNrack with AEE Solar, SMA and REC in Bakersfield, CA. The day will start with a presentation from the SMA Solar Academy, Power+ Solution. This presentation gives installers the speed they need to keep their business ahead of the pack. Products provide greater integration within the inverter through a single plug-and-play connection – reducing additional labor and balance-of-system costs and delivering faster installation.
After lunch, REC will present microcracks in solar modules have been identified as a loss factor in solar array power generation. This presentation goes through the identification and prevention of microcracks. Target audience is install leads/team, warehouse managers and staff, and operations and purchasing department leads.
SnapNrack will conclude the day with a presentation on their new systems, RL and Ultra Rail. The new RL System provides the fastest mounting solution for rooftop solar by eliminating rails and utilizing drop-in module attachment allowing a single installer to install modules. The new Ultra Rail System enhances the “Snap-in” qualities of Series 100 with a new lightweight rail profile and new attachment brackets that make installs quick and easy while still maintaining the larger rail channel for wire management.
All participants are eligible to earn 3.5 hours of NABCEP CE credits.
- 8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Check-in & Breakfast (provided)
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. SMA, Power + Solution presentation
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Q&A
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Lunch (provided)
- 12:00 p.m – 2:00 p.m. REC, Microcracks in Solar Modules, Origin, Detection, and Prevention
- 2:00 p.m – 2:15 p.m. Break
- 2:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. SnapNrack, Ultra Rail and RL Systems