Introducing A New Generation of Roof Attachments
The new SpeedSeal™ Foot and SpeedSeal™ Track speeds the installation process by allowing installers to lag straight to a structural member with no in-between components, while eliminating damage to shingles from the installation process.The simple install process consists of locating a rafter, filling the sealant cavity and securing to the roof. The SpeedSeal™ Technology compresses sealant into shingle surfaces and lag hole, as the SpeedSeal™ Foot or SpeedSeal™ Track is secured to the rafter. SpeedSeal technology saves installers time on the roof with less parts and less tools, while maintaining the integrity of the shingles.
- Innovative design incorporates flashing reliability into a single roof attachment
- Sealing cavity with compressible barrier secures sealant in place & fills voids
- Sealant is compressed into cavity and lag hole as attachment is secured to rafter creating lasting seal
- Maintains the integrity of the roof by eliminating the disruption of shingles – no more pry bar.
- Lag straight to a structural member, no in-between components such as flashings or bases – simply locate rafter, fill sealant cavity & secure to roof.
- Less Time. Less Parts. Less Tools
Structural Aluminum with stainless steel hardware
Mill finish aluminum with optional black powder coat
0 – 190 mph Wind (ASCE 7-10 & 7-16)
0 – 120 psf Snow (ASCE 7-10 & 7-16)
10 – 90 degrees
Passes UL 2582 Wind Driven Rain Test & ASTM E2140 Water Column Standards