- SnapNrack plans to preview RL, the next evolution in rail less solar mounting solutions, at Intersolar.
- A junction box, the newest component of their wire management product line will also be shown.
- Meet the SnapNrack team at booth 9633 for live demos or at the Innovation & Application Stage for Intersolar’s presentation series.
SnapNrack, a leading manufacturer of solar panel racking systems and owned by Sunrun, will exhibit at Intersolar North America in San Francisco this year.
SnapNrack will unveil RL, the next evolution in rail less solar mounting solutions, as well as a junction box, the newest component of their wire management product line. These new additions are thoughtfully designed to make the jobs of solar installers easier while reducing the time and cost of installing solar.
The SnapNrack team will be available to answer all questions along with hands on displays. Installation demonstrations and fun giveaways will take place throughout the day on Tuesday, July 14 and Wednesday, July 15 at their brand new booth. Live installations of SnapNrack’s Residential Roof Mount System are planned for 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. PST, on both days. The residential roof mount system features include integrated wire management, snap-in channel nuts, integrated bonding pins and no required drilling; all of these features and more will be on display as the system is installed.
SnapNrack is also proud to be the headline sponsor of the Innovation & Application Stage presentation series. They will have three presentations at that stage to talk about their new and innovative products.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 from 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. – RL Rail Less Mounting System
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015 from 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. – RL Rail Less Mounting System
- Thursday, July 16, 2015 from 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. – Wire Management Solutions
SnapNrack will exhibit at Intersolar at booth 9633 from July 14, 2014 through July 16, 2014. Intersolar North America is held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information about Intersolar North America, visit www.intersolar.us.
SnapNrack, owned by Sunrun, produces innovative residential solar mounting solutions engineered to optimize material use and labor resources and improve overall installation quality and safety. SnapNrack residential solar mounting solutions are designed for composition shingle, tile, metal and flat membrane roof types, as well as ground systems.