- MLPE Rail Attachment Kit is UL 2703 certified with Enphase microinverters and SolarEdge optimzers and provides further reduction of labor and material costs.
- Microinverter and optimizers are bonded to the system through the MLPE Kit and it’s attachment to the rail.
- No need to bond optimizers with ground lugs and bare copper.
- When using microinverters, ground lugs and bare copper are not required to bond module rows.
- Removes any need for WEEBs.
SnapNrack, a leading manufacturer of solar panel mounting solutions, celebrates a joint UL 2703 listing with Enphase microinverters and SolarEdge optimizers. Under SnapNrack’s UL 2703 listing and with the launch of their MLPE Rail Attachment Kit, installers are no longer required to bond optimizers with ground lugs and bare copper. When using microinverters, ground lugs and bare copper are also not required to bond module rows. Installing a system using the MLPE Rail Attachment Kit will help further reduce labor and material cost.
SnapNrack’s MLPE Rail Attachment Kit has been designed, tested and certified under the UL 2703 listing to work with Enphase microinverters and SolarEdge optimizers. The MLPE Rail Attachment Kit is an efficient solution for attaching microinverters and optimizers directly to SnapNrack rails. The microinverter and optimizer are bonded to the system through the kit and its attachment to the rail, removing the need for WEEBs. The kit comes pre-assembled and installs with a single 1/2” socket, utilizing standard channel nuts for Snap-In attachment to the rail.
SnapNrack, owned by Sunrun, produces innovative residential solar mounting solutions engineered to optimize material use and labor resources and improve overall installation quality and safety. SnapNrack residential solar mounting solutions are designed for composition shingle, tile, metal and flat membrane roof types, as well as ground systems.