TopSpeed™ Mounting System
Achieve More. Install at TopSpeed
TopSpeed™ is changing the way solar is installed. SnapNrack has truly redone the installation process by having the majority of the TopSpeed™ install performed on the ground. TopSpeed™ Mounts are attached directly to the modules before the module is brought up on the roof. One of the only steps that follows a traditional install process for layout and planning, is the first row of TopSpeed Mounts. These mounts are attached first to the roof utilizing the integrated Universal Skirt, which creates a strong structure for leveling and aligning the array. TopSpeed™ is fundamentally changing the installation process and reducing roof layout guesswork, staging jobsite materials, and assembling of racking. By performing the majority of the install on the ground, it allows installers to spend less time on the roof and drastically reduce exposure to safety risks.
The simplified process consists of three basic installation steps, making it faster, safer, and easier to achieve more in less time. On the ground, TopSpeed™ Mounts are attached directly to the panels in the approved mounting locations. Next, wire management begins with SnapNrack Smart Clips and MLPE Frame Kits to prep module leads & MLPEs, resulting in a faster mounting install experience. While these steps are being performed on the ground, a simple array layout & the first row of TopSpeed™ Mounts with the Universal Skirt are installed. Once those steps are completed, installers are ready to install at TopSpeed™. After modules are positioned in desired roof location, all mounts are secured to the roof with SnapNrack’s proprietary ½” head wood screws (maintaining a single tool installation) and an approved roof sealant.
TopSpeed™ Mounting System
- Solar Simplified: Eliminates steps. Less parts. Less Tools.
- Installation Efficiencies: Construction on the roof (on a pitch, elevated in the air, encumbered by safety gear) is slower than construction on the ground or in a factory environment.
- Process Flow Change: Pre-attached components on the ground. Mounts pre-fixed to the modules and wire management is now performed on the ground. Heavily reduces the assembly needed on the roof.
- Purpose Made: Intentionally integrated multiple components into a single pre-assembled unit for ease of installation while adding game changing features like retained fasteners, deck mount and SpeedSeal Technology
- Speed Driven: Save time on the roof by pre-attaching the mounts on the ground speeds up the install and reduces the amount of time installers need to spend on the roof and with safety in mind
- Installer Safety First: The TopSpeed mounting system reduces the amount of time installers are required to be on the roof by over 50%. This new system also not only reduces the overall install time but brings most of the work down to the ground.